Monday 17 December 2012

Noodle House




Taste the original Chinese food in Kuwait ... 


I didn’t hear a lot about The Noodle House since it opened, I always wanted to give it a try but I’ve never had the chance until yesterday when we went there for lunch around 3:00pm. The Noodle House is located on the seafront next to Johnny Carino’s restaurant.

The place is cozy and nice, when we walked in I noticed that the restaurant is empty and we were the only customers in there, I’ve always linked emptiness of restaurants to poor food but I decided to take the risk this time. Surprisingly the food turned out to be fantastic and the staff was so friendly. I also noticed that there prices are so affordable, as for the 3 appetizers and 3 main courses we had we’ve paid only 19 K.D !

I hope that they open another branch in a shopping mall such as avenues or 360 mall.

Recommended Orders:

• Wasabi Prawns
Spicy Lemongrass Crab Cakes
Dan dan noodle soup with minced seafood
Spicy Black Prawns

Go Again or No:

Definitely we are going again.

Rating:

Particular Rate (out of 5)

* Atmosphere 3.5 * Service 4.5 * Cleanliness 4.5 * Food Quality 5.0 * Presentation 3.5

* Price 5.0

Overall 4.3
Retrieved from: http://whatsupkuwait.com/2010/03/24/the-noodle-house-review/
 contact information:

Olympia mall
 Ground 18 Olympia Mall, Al Mubarak St., Salmiya, Kuwait
+965 2 2268566
webiste:
http://www.thenoodlehouse.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.